Data Science courses focus on the procedures of exploring, recording, and stringing data to extract insights and future predictions from structured and unstructured data. Data science is an essential part of the IT field which uses data science to control datasets and extract significant insights.
So, if you want to get a certificate in a data science course then it is a good option for you because today, the data scientist is one of the most famous positions in the IT business. According to the USA IT sector reports, the world needs 5 million data scientists this year.
Earning a certification in data science has to go a hard and long way to promote employability. Whether you are looking for a great start to your career as a student or trying to expand your employment opportunities as a professional. Data Science courses will help you develop the skills you need. We have listed below the Data Science Certifications, Courses, and Programs for 2022 from recognized institutions of the USA that can help you in your search.
Professional Certificate in Data Science (edX) from Harvard University
Course Duration: 9 courses (2 to 8 weeks per course)
This online data science certificate program is provided by Harvard University through the leading e-learning platform edX. It sets you up to utilize key information science abilities, for example, R programming, AI, and genuine contextual analyses to give you a kick-off in information researcher jobs.
It is a very prestigious program of 2 to 4 months. It comprises 9 alumni-level courses instructed by Harvard Biostatistics Professor Rafael Irizarry. Upon completion of this course, students receive a Professional Certificate in Data Science that they can disclose to their potential employers.
- Learn to Use R to Implement Linear Regression
- Basic R Programming Skills
- Apply Machine Learning Algorithms
- Learn fundamental Data Science concepts through inspiring real-world case studies
Applied Data Science with Python Specialization by University of Michigan (Coursera)
Course Duration: 5 courses (5 months, 7 hours per week)
This Data Science Program is designed by 4 professors from the University of Michigan, which is presented through Coursera. It expects to empower students with a fundamental comprehension of programming to actually control and gain knowledge into information. It consists of 5 courses that bring excellence in informatics strategies, methods, and capabilities using the Python programming language. Students need to follow through with every one of the five courses to procure the Certificate of Specialization
- Improve data analysis with Applied Machine Learning
- Conduct a heuristic statistical analysis
- Learn network generation models and link prediction problems
- Analyze the connectivity of social networks
IBM Data Science Professional Certificate (Coursera)
Course Duration: 9 courses (Approx 2 months, 12 hours per week)
This Data Science certification program is developed by IBM. This course/program is offered to Students & Professionals via Coursera. Under this, you will learn the concepts of Data Science and Machine Learning in a completely practical manner. It consists of 9 courses and each usually consists of 3 to 6 modules requiring an average effort of 2-4 hours per module. Upon completion of this data science training, you are awarded a certificate and the IBM Open Badge that demonstrates proficiency in data science.
- Use GitHub to Manage Data Science Projects
- Use R to Clean, Analyze, and Visualize Data
- Estimate using regression analysis, least squares, and regression models
- Navigate the entire data science pipeline from data acquisition to publication
Machine Learning Certification by Stanford University (Coursera)
Course Duration: 55 Hours
This machine learning certification course has been prepared by world-renowned AI expert Andrew Ng. It provides details on the most effective machine learning techniques and their implementation. This course is recognized as one of the higher data science courses available online. It is delivered to the students through Coursera.
- Learn about Silicon Valley's good practices in innovation as it relates to machine learning and AI
- Work with large datasets from different fields and in different formats
- Programming assignments are designed to help understand how learning algorithms are implemented in practice
- Understand parametric and non-parametric algorithms, clustering dimensionality reduction, discrepancy detection among other important topics
Learning Courses of Cyber Security in the USA
A Cyber Security Degree teaches students how to protect computer systems, networks, servers, and other equipment against cyber attacks. There are many colleges and universities in the USA that offer you cyber security courses through online platforms like - edX, Coursera, Future Learn, etc. After getting the certificate of the course, you can get a job on a good post in cyber security in any establishment.
Online Cyber Security Courses
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Cyber Security Fundamentals from NYUx's
- Cyber Security and Privacy in the IoT from Curtin University
- Cyber Security Risk Management
- Network Security – Protocols
Famous Cyber Security Universities in the USA –
- Southern Utah University
- St. Charles Community College
- Murray State University
- Mercy College
- Arizona State University
Online Computer Programming Degree in the USA
Starting a career as a computer programmer is often considered to be the right choice for mathematically inclined, highly organized individuals skilled in logical thinking. Many colleges and universities now offer computer programming degrees online. It takes about four hours for students to earn a bachelor's degree in computer programming.
Certifications and Licensure for Computer Programming
Earning an industry-recognized credential can increase one's professional credibility. And with this their career options can also increase. Here, we have listed some computer programming certifications below –
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- C++ Certified Professional Programmer
- Global Information Assurance Certification Secure Software Programmer – Java
Online Computer Programming Degree Colleges & Universities
- Bellevue University
- Davenport University
- Western Governors University
- Fort Hays State University
- Hodges University
- Baker College
In recent years, informatics has become one of the highly prosperous fields in a wide range of businesses around the world. In this high-speed life, information is becoming more important and it is creating a plethora of business opportunities for data-centric roles in reputed organizations. In this article, we have explained about Data Science and its providers who offer you online courses. And also, they provide you with an online certificate after the course is completed. Through this, you can start your golden career in the field of data science.
- Kidney infection signs causes diagnosis and treatment
- Finding a Job in Australia After Graduation
- Online and Distance Study in Australia: Check Online Study Programs
- Top HVAC System to Save Money Now and into the Future
- Investing in Mutual Funds in Canada is Easier than in Other Countries
- Study in Canada as International Students from India
- Study in Canada with Scholarship As An International Student
- Why Digital Asset Management Software Are in Huge Demand Right Now
- Top HVAC Systems with Their Service Costs in the USA
- Top Accounting Software for Businesses with their Services