Nowadays many people have the choice to get jobs in Canada. If you have advanced knowledge of the field in which you want to get a job, then you can get demanded job in Canada. Some job types are demanded in Canada like Web development, Electrical engineer, Human Resource Managers, etc.
Canada is a country that offers you many job opportunities in various exciting sectors. It has given many immigrants the option to work in Canada with a good salary and an excellent quality of life. Canadians are very hardworking people who are dedicated and passionate about their work. In this article we’ll talk about the demanded jobs in Canada:
Some facts about working in Canada
- Canada looking for only educated people
- Graduates have a close link between their studies and career
- The video game industry is booming
- Tech jobs are in high demand in Canada
- Casual Friday
- Lost in translation
- PayDay works a little differently
- Lunch breaks are short
Ways to Look For Jobs in Canada
- Search for research companies where you want to work
- Go to job fairs in your city or town, where you can meet employers and discuss jobs that suit your qualifications
- Browse job search websites and classified sections of newspapers to see who is hiring
- Use an employment agency that will help find a job for you
Highest Paid Jobs You Can Get Without Experience In Canada
- Transit Driver
Here, we’ve listed some high demand and well-paying jobs in Canada –
Cyber Security Professionals Jobs in Canada
Cyber security is considered one of the fastest-growing professional areas in the Canadian tech industry. And if seen, there is a huge demand for these jobs at present. Vancouver is recognized as the nation's premier program for cyber security and digital risk management education. Cyber Crime is a growing threat to countries around the world and is increasing rapidly in Canada as well.
According to a Deloitte study report, Canadian companies are set to hire around 8,000 cyber security analysts by the end of 2022. Therefore, making a career in cyber security can be a better decision for you.
Responsibilities of Cyber Security Professionals
- Detect and Monitor Network and Application Performance for Irregular Activity
- Setting up a Patch Management System to Automatically Update Applications
- Setting up and Implementing User Access Control, Identity, and Access Management Systems
- Working with IT Operations to Establish a Shared Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Plan
- Conducting Regular Audits to Ensure Compliance with Security Practices
- Educating Employees on how to Identify Suspicious Activity by working with HR or a Team
Critical Skills for Cyber Security Professionals
- Good Communication Skills
- Lifelong Learners
Pay Scale of Cyber Security Professionals
The average Cyber Security Professionals salary in Canada is $86,694 per year or $44.46 per hour. Salary starts at $76,850 per year at the starting level, while employees with high experience earn up to $100,000 per year.
IT Companies Jobs in Canada
Canada's IT industry is competing to expand in many areas. The IT industry has led to a huge increase in the demand for different types of IT jobs in Canada. According to the Randstad report, Software developers in the IT industry are currently in high demand in Canada and are among the highest-paid. Full-stack developers with a range of front- and back-end skills are especially needed. Java, Python, and .NET are among the top languages employers are looking for.
Types of Jobs in IT Companies
- Software Developer
- IT Project Manager
- Security Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Database Analyst
Skills Required to Get a Job in IT Companies
- Cloud Computing
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Systems and Networks
Pay Scale in IT Companies
The average salary for IT companies in Canada is $69,180 per year or $35.48 per hour. Salary starts at $47,411 per year at the starting level, while employees with high experience earn up to $100,572 per year.
Hotel Management Jobs in Canada
People working as Hotel Managers have different job prospects depending on where they work in Canada. There has been an increase in the number of jobs in the field of Hotel Management in Canada over the past few years. If you want to get a job in the Hotel Management Department then here we have given some good-paying jobs –
- Hotel Manager
- Restaurant Management
- Hotel Housekeeping
- Hotel Incharge
- Hospitality Sales
- Restaurant Head
- Hotel Operations
Skills Required to Get a Job in Hotel Management
- Team Management
- Good Communication
- Handling Customers Reviews effectively
Pay Scale for Hotel Management Jobs
The average Hotel Manager salary in Canada is $47,061 per year or $24.13 per hour. Salary starts at $39,000 per year at the starting level, employees with high experience earn up to $60,450 per year.
Electrical Engineer Jobs in Canada
The role of Electrical Engineers is extremely important in the present time. Electrical engineers design, manufacture, analyze, specify and test electrical systems and components and are responsible for their safe operation.
Pay Scale of Electrical Engineer
The average Electrical Engineer salary in Canada is $91,832 per year.
Human Resources and Recruitment Officers Jobs in Canada
In Canada in professional fields such as engineering and technology, the demand for recruiters is very high. Recruitment officers play a major role in filling the endless demand in Canada for candidates to fill the job openings provided. A recruiter can also improve their chances by registering as a professional recruiter, and becoming a member of the Professional Recruiters Association of Canada. The average HR and Recruitment Officers salary is $65,292 per year.
Marketing Automation Jobs in Canada
Marketing Automation Specialists work in-office with administrative staff members and are responsible for handling the day-to-day marketing needs for a company's online advertising and promotional campaigns. The average salary in the marketing automation field in Canada is $79,000 per year or $40.51 per hour.
Benefits of Marketing Automation
- Data Management
- Accurate Reporting
- Scalable Processes
- Marketing and Sales Alignment
Types of Marketing Automation Jobs
- Marketing Automation Specialist
- Business Solution Consultant, Marketing Automation
- CRM Specialist
- Business Development Manager, Marketing Automation
- Manager, Marketing Automation
Getting a job in Canada is not easy. Under Express Entry, candidates with job offers can get jobs by claiming extra comprehensive ranking system scores. Canada is a prosperous country to live in and work for. And if you’re eligible to get a job in Canada, then in this article we have told you about the high-paying jobs for which you can prepare.
- Kidney infection signs causes diagnosis and treatment
- Finding a Job in Australia After Graduation
- Online and Distance Study in Australia: Check Online Study Programs
- Top HVAC System to Save Money Now and into the Future
- Investing in Mutual Funds in Canada is Easier than in Other Countries
- Study in Canada as International Students from India
- Study in Canada with Scholarship As An International Student
- Why Digital Asset Management Software Are in Huge Demand Right Now
- Top HVAC Systems with Their Service Costs in the USA
- Top Accounting Software for Businesses with their Services